We are enlisted as one amidst the forefront U1000 MKII-FM-Fixed-Clamp-On-Flow-Meter manufacturer. The New U1000MKII-FM is a Fixed, clamp-on, pipe mounted, ultrasonic flow meter, which delivers significant installation savings and non-invasive, dry servicing benefits for pipe sizes ranging from 22mm-180mm (6″) OD.
- Larger pipe range 2 options, fully adjustable for 22mm – 115mm and 125mm – 180mm (6″) OD
- Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial
- Cross correlation flow measurement system
- 1Mhz transducers to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- Water/Glycol option
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe, no specialist skills or tools required
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse and optional 4-20mA output – aM&T & BEM’s compatible with Modbus.